How To Exhibit & Sponsor
Computers in Libraries offers a multifaceted program designed to meet the needs of librarians, information managers, systems professionals, webmasters and web managers, content evaluators, intranet strategists, portal creators, and information specialists. The focus of the conference is on leading-edge technology that allows attendees to bring strategic value to their user communities. It provides the latest information and practices to enable attendees to make informed choices for their community—whether it is an academic, corporate, nonprofit, public, or school library community. Key to this success are the tools and technologies they use. Bring your company to the forefront with key decision-makers from universities, government, corporate, and law libraries, among others.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Forms
Contact Us Today!
Exhibits Sales Director
Phone: 609-654-6266, ext. 146
Why You Should Exhibit
• MEET qualified buyers in a targeted environment.
• CREATE new & strengthen existing relationships with clients and industry experts.
• GAIN industry-wide exposure.
• INCREASE awareness of your brand image.
Will your company be among the exhibitors at this year’s Computers in Libraries? This comprehensive exhibit of library technology and services stands alone in North America, making it a unique opportunity to put your brand front and center with our attendees. This access allows them to get a firsthand view of the latest technologies and tools that will enable them to do their jobs more efficiently and to provide state-of-the-art information services to their patrons and end users.
As an added bonus, exhibiting companies recieve unlimited booth personnel (exhibits-only passes) as well as one full-conference pass for unrestricted access to all keynotes, conference sessions, and special events. We'll also give you a special VIP promo code for discounted conference passes to share with your best clients and prospects!
Attendees are encouraged to visit the exhibits during built-in, non-conflict hours including a welcome reception as well as morning and afternoon breaks. We also offer exhibitors the chance to participate in a no-cost passport for prizes program - 2015 program details to come! Additionally, our daily Cyber Tours - free 15 minute sessions by some of the top speakers at Computers in Libraries - keep attendees coming back for more!
Get Updates by email
Connect With Computers in Libraries
Tweets from LibConf
- IL 2016 has wrapped up. It was an excellent conference and followed in the traditions established over the last... fb.me/1c8xeBBPF
- In his closing keynote address, Daniel Rasmus, Founder and Principal Analyst, Serious Insights and Chief... fb.me/8hk8854dw
- Jennifer Koerber, formerly at the Boston Public Library and now a technology trainer and consultant, said that... fb.me/2m6v3Hxez