Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
Bring your company to the forefront with key decision-makers from universities, government, corporate, and law libraries, among others.
Computers in Libraries offers a multifaceted program designed to meet the needs of librarians, information managers, systems professionals, webmasters and web managers, content evaluators, intranet strategists, portal creators, and information specialists. The focus of the conference is on leading-edge technology that allows attendees to bring strategic value to their user communities. It provides the latest information and practices to enable attendees to make informed choices for their community—whether it is an academic, corporate, nonprofit, public, or school library community. Key to this success are the tools and technologies they use.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Forms
Contact Us Today!
Exhibits Sales Director
Phone: 609-654-6266, ext. 146
Why You Should Exhibit
Computers in Libraries is your company’s opportunity to be part of a long-standing comprehensive exhibit of library technology and services. It allows you to engage with and put your brand in front of energetic library leaders who want a firsthand view of the latest technologies and tools. They’re smart, tech savvy, and looking for solutions that will enable them to do their jobs more efficiently and to provide state-of-the-art information services to their patrons and end users.
• MEET qualified buyers in a targeted environment.
• CREATE new & strengthen existing relationships with clients and industry experts.
• GAIN industry-wide exposure.
• INCREASE awareness of your brand image.
As an added bonus, exhibiting companies recieve unlimited booth personnel (exhibits-only passes) as well as one full-conference pass for unrestricted access to all keynotes, conference sessions, and special events. We'll also give you a special VIP promo code for discounted conference passes to share with your best clients and prospects!
Attendees are encouraged to visit the exhibits during built-in, non-conflict hours including a welcome reception as well as morning and afternoon breaks. We also offer exhibitors the chance to participate in a no-cost passport for prizes program - 2016 program details to come! Additionally, our daily Cyber Tours - free 15 minute sessions by some of the top speakers at Computers in Libraries - keep attendees coming back for more!
Get Updates by email
Connect With Us
Tweets from LibConf
- #InternetLibrarian 2017 is all about ROI; here's 5 tools to measure Instagram hashtag performance! #CILDC fb.me/6VXQJ68PJ
- Video is a popular communication avenue these days, one to be covered at #InternetLIbrarian Oct 23-5 in Monterey... fb.me/1W8awoUSM
- Canadian report:"Canada’s library community is strongly motivated to support universal access. We aim to provide... fb.me/8Dny9HLMy