Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Discounted guest room rates of $269 for a single or $279 for a double room at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City have been arranged for attendees who book through Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC) the official housing bureau for Computers in Libraries 2017.
Rates are exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotel directly. Rates will remain in effect until March 6, 2017, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Early booking is suggested so that you can secure your preferred room type! Credit card information is required to confirm all reservations.
AS A SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR ATTENDEES WHO BOOK WITHIN THE OFFICIAL GROUP BLOCK, complimentary wireless Internet is included in the discounted rate!
Book Your Reservation Today!
PLEASE NOTE: Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC) is the official housing provider. In the event you are contacted by another hotel/housing bureau soliciting hotel reservations for this show and/or asking for an advance deposit paid directly to the agency, please know that they are unauthorized agents and unable to provide the discounted hotel rates that are offered by MTC to those attending. The discounted group rate noted above is exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotels directly or to agents other than MTC.
CRYSTAL CITY METRO STATION
- Take the Blue or Yellow line to the Crystal City Station.
- Take the escalators from the station up to the street. Once you are at the top of the escalators, turn to the left toward the brown Metro sign. The Hyatt shuttles stop at the corner every 15 minutes. For pick-up at the METRO, you may call Hyatt Regency Crystal City directly at 703-418-1234.
- Alternatively, the hotel is a 10 minute walk from the Crystal City Station.
- The shuttle from the hotel to the METRO departs the hotel front drive every 30 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - midnight Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - midnight Saturday and Sunday.
- Shuttle picks up and drops off at 20th & 23rd; Crystal Drive & 23rd; & Eads St.
COURTESY HYATT AIRPORT SHUTTLE
- To/From Reagan National Airport (DCA) only
- Departs hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am.
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location)
- One way To/From Union Station, approximately $17-$20
- One way To/From Dulles Airport (IAD), approximately $40 to $45
- One way To/From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), approximately $65 to $70
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan or supershuttle.com for information and final prices
- One Way To/From Dulles Airport (IAD), approximately $29
- One Way To/From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), approximately $48
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City offers Valet Parking only. A reduced rate of $20.00 per day, including unlimited in-and-out priviledges has been arranged for attendees. Garage clearance is 6'8".
Onsite full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Onsite coffee shop offering grab-and-go coffee drinks, pastries, sandwiches, salads, and more.
Happy hour drink and menu specials 3-6PM daily.
Extensive in-room dining menu.
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
The Hyatt Regency Crytal City is conveniently located within walking distance to a variety of dining options. Check them out here!
All information is taken directly from the Hyatt Regency Crystal City website and is subject to change without notice.
Get Updates by email
Connect With Us
Tweets from LibConf
- It's not too early to register for #CILDC 2017! Register today using code TWEET! ow.ly/9po3307SoNZ https://t.co/Gp2zyVHRPM
- You don't want to miss #CILDC! Register for now with code TWEET ! ow.ly/MwZe307SoNY https://t.co/gi2CgDXkxC
- Want more media coverage? Add a press room to your website! Learn how at #CILDC! ow.ly/d5Xr307SoNX